As President of Berkshire Associates Inc., Beth Ronnenburg, SPHR, SHRM-SCP oversees all business interests and operations, including consulting, product development, marketing, and sales to ensure the delivery of high-caliber solutions to clients. With over 20 years of experience in the human resources field, Beth is a recognized industry compliance expert. She continues to help this nation’s top law firms and Fortune 500 companies navigate through the complex regulatory requirements of OFCCP.
Beth’s understanding of the inner workings of OFCCP often take her around the country where she coaches professionals on effective solutions for remaining proactive and reducing liability. She regularly presents at meetings and conferences including SHRM and the Industry Liaison Group (ILG). She currently serves as a board member for the National ILG, where she represents the Mid-Atlantic Region. She is also the Chair of the Baltimore ILG. Beth holds a Master’s degree in Human Resources and Organization Development from The Johns Hopkins University.
Most Recent ILG National/Regional ILG Presentations:
- September 2020 – Minnesota ILG – NILG Webinar Series and Other OFCCP Updates
- February 2020 – Arizona ILG – What Would You Do? Play Along as we Address Applicant Issues
- June 2019; Arkansas ILG; Current State of OFCCP Audits: Tips and Strategies & Section 503 Focused Reviews
- March 2019; Charlotte ILG; Looking Back to Plan Ahead: A 2018 Review and Forecast for 2019
- November 2018; North Texas ILG, What Would You Do? Play Along As We Address Applicant Issues
- August 2018; ILG National Conference, Anaheim, CA; Strategies to Get Leadership’s Attention When You’re Not Under Audit
- March 2018; Minnesota ILG; The Gig Economy: The Increasing Use of Temporary Workers and What it Mean for OFCCP Compliance
- February 2018; Philadelphia ILG; A Year in Review: A Closer Look at 2017 OFCCP Developments and Predictions for 2018