Roselle Rogers, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Circa™ with responsibility for leading its DEI strategy and thought leadership initiatives. She is a subject matter expert in HR/OFCCP Compliance and diversity and frequently speaks on these topics at various HR conferences and webinars. Prior to this role, Rogers was responsible for the company’s OFCCP compliance operations for its federal contractor clients. She has more than 28 years of HR experience and holds senior level professional certifications with HRCI and SHRM. She currently serves as the Vice President and Secretary of the Milwaukee Industry Liaison Group (ILG), a member of the Chicago ILG, a presenter on the Circa OFCCP webinar series, is the lead editor of the Circa publication, The OFCCP Digest, and an in-house expert on the online forum Ask the Experts. Roselle has served as a Director on the Metro Milwaukee (MM) SHRM Board, chaired the MM SHRM Certification Committee, and facilitated the SHRM SPHR/PHR Certification course for three years.
She has previously presented and invited to speak at the following conferences and events:
- 2020 National ILG Webinar “Best Practices on Inclusive Hiring”
- 2019 ILG National Conference, “Demystifying Disability Employment: Strategies for Leveraging the Disability Talent Pool”
- 2019 ILG National Conference, “Focused Reviews: How Do Your Recruitment Efforts Measure Up?”
- 2018 MN ILG, “Best Practices for Annual Assessment of Outreach”
- 2018 NJ ILG, “Best Practices for Annual Assessment of Outreach”