Will Waymel, Director of Audit Services at Kairos Services, Inc., serves clients by providing affirmative action program development and implementation, auditing, and training. His experience as a Bilingual Compliance Officer at the OFCCP investigating systemic discrimination in hiring, compensation, and testing, provides a unique perspective on the agency’s practices for contractors. Will has a passion for working with data – excelling in finding ways to utilize large and/or unstructured datasets using Excel’s Power Query and VBA, providing training to the OFCCP SWARM region while working in the Denver office for over seven years. Mr. Waymel earned an MBA and MS in International Business from the University of Colorado in Denver and is a member of the Colorado ILG.
- 2019 NILG Data Skills (version 2 – Deeper Dive into Power Query)
- 2019 NILG Foundations Course – Compliance Evaluations
- 2019 NILG Foundations Course – Adverse Impact Analyses
- 2019 North Texas-ILG Data Skills (version 2 – Deeper Dive into Power Query)
- 2019 Denver-ILG Data Skills (version 2 – Deeper Dive into Power Query)
- 2018 NILG Data Skills (version 1 – Introduction to Power Query)
- 2018 San Antonio-ILG Data Skills (version 1 – Introduction to Power Query)